Path2Blogging

'Take the First Step to Blogging' Expression is something that everybody loves. Sometimes thoughts may not be given a second thought, leave alone a second thought, they might not even be heard! Don't worry; now that you are in the right place, write/blog on whatever you want to, on any topic under the sky that are clean and honest.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Log In Problem

I Want to Subscribe Journey to Blogging, Now

How to solve the problem of Log In

Once I try to log in to my blogger account. But I was unable to log-in. I suspect that I may got my password wrong or my account wrong. I was a little delima. But don't panic ! Just click ? or leave the username and password field empty, then in the next page click forgot password and provide your email address. Wait for them to contact you on your next step.

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

 
Web path2blogging.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Geo Visitors Map