Path2Blogging

'Take the First Step to Blogging' Expression is something that everybody loves. Sometimes thoughts may not be given a second thought, leave alone a second thought, they might not even be heard! Don't worry; now that you are in the right place, write/blog on whatever you want to, on any topic under the sky that are clean and honest.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Backup Your Work

I Want to Subscribe Journey to Blogging, Now

It Is Important to do back-up

Last night while I was updating my blog Body Care Kits, on Template. Everything was going fine, I dont expect that suddenly the whole blog was in a mess. I can't see my posts, all below the post title were gone ! Oh my! It was at about 10 pm. I was so tired, that I decided to take a look the next day. I took a look at the template and discovered the whole chunk of HTML Code after the post title were all gone/missing. But all the previous posts are still there. So what I did is to go "Template" and "Pick New", to pick a new template. However, I select back my original template; Sand Dollar. Nevertheless, all those links and whatever, counter, geo-visitor..etc are all gone and have to redo. It definately going to take me sometime to get back to the original state. I take it positively, becasue it gives me an opportunity to make a new look for my blog. Back-up you work, by copy and paste the whole template on a note pad. If any of the misfortune happened, this back-up template will come in handy. Happy Blogging my friends !

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

 
Web path2blogging.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Geo Visitors Map